Welcome to TPI Land Cruiser. Join the TPI News Letter.
Be sure to join the TPI News Letter to receive Product Updates and Discounts not available to the public.
The 2013 Trail Riding Season is fast approaching.Got your Land Cruiser ready?
New Site under construction. All parts and accessories are available even if our photos aren't uploaded yet, please call if you have any questions on ordering.
TPI Land Cruiser NEWS! Land Cruiser falls in 200' hole. See "Cruiser Pictures on the Trail" Section for details!
TPI supports the Toyota Land Cruiser Association and our local chapter the Southeast Land Cruiser Association. We encourage you to join and support your local chapter as well. Experience trail rides with other Land Cruiser owners, camp outs, tech days and simply enjoy the sport of off-roading. Information about your local area clubs can be found at www.tlca.org The Southeast Land Cruiser Association website with membership application can be found at www.stlca.org
We have been here since 1975 fixing and selling parts for Land Cruisers before many of you knew what a Land Cruiser was.
As a matter of fact, when I bought my ole’ 1971 Mountain Storm back in 1975, I thought it was some kind of jeep, blaaah! Bad word.
Seeing a need for Land Cruiser parts and repairs back in them days, forced me to create TPI and we have been “in the biz’ since. But TPI wasn’t always called TPI. It started out as 4 Wheel Drive Specialists, then Truck Sales Off-Road then TPI Land Cruiser each time growing stronger. Over the years TPI has developed our Smoky Mountain Suspension and components, made our own Weber carb kit, re-designed the TPI Air Conditioner, developed the original replacement TPI FJ40 dash, TPI Seats and searched the world for manufacturers of hard parts and never ever using Taiwan copies unless it is absolutely the last source for a discontinued part. Land Cruisers are the best built 4wd in the world and they were NOT made in Taiwan.
Remember that when you compare our prices. Some of our prices are not the cheapest because we will always choose to sell Japan replacement when available.
We want quality, not copies.
How to use our Website.
The new TPI website is on line now. Solely thought-up, developed and maintained by mechanics, not web gurus. We have no idea what we are doing concerning computers and websites but we know Land Cruiser parts. When building our website, we are looking at it from a mechanics point of view, just like you should too if you are working on your own Cruiser. Now start thinking like a mechanic and lets get started.
Our site is simple. Lets say you need a Brake Master cylinder for a 1975 FJ40.
Step #1, Look at the parts catagories listed on the left of our website. Body, Engine etc. “Click” on Brakes.
Step #2, Then scroll down to find the part you are looking for. Parts are listed by pre-fix numbers which means nothing to you but everything to us. The brake master cylinders are prefix #47210.
Step #3, You will see all the master cylinders listed. So now, look for your 1975 master cylinder. What? Do you see a problem? You bet, there are two listed that fit a 1975. See step #4.
Step #4, All Land Cruiser owners should know their production date. What is the birth date of your 1975? It is found on the VIN plate. Lets say your Cruiser was born in October 1975. That translates to 7510, get it?
Step #5, Now lets take another look at those master cylinders. You will see #47210-1 fitting up to a 7006, that’s June of 1970 and earlier. Not yours.
Next is a #47210-2, fitting a 7007-7412, that’s July of 1970 to December of 1974. Nope, not yours either.
Next is #47210-3, fitting a 1975-7508, that’s January of 1975 to August of 1975. Yes, it fits a 1975 but, not yours. Try again.
Next is #47210-4, fitting 7509-8007. That's YOURS! Why, because yours was born in 7510, October 1975 and it matches the production dates. Now click on the “Buy” button and we’ll ship it out the same day usually.
Most all of our parts are easily listed like this. It’s easy once you know the production date secret.
Now go buy some parts, Mountain Storm needs a new set of tires.
Land Cruiser Bob :)
- TPI NEWS LETTER
- TPI MONTHLY SPECIAL
- AXLE, FRONT & REAR (excluding differentials) Bearings/Birfield/Hubs/Knuckle Kits/Rims/U-joints
- BODY ACCESSORIES AND PROTECTION ARB Bumper/Bikini Tops/Rear Bumper/Snorkel/Rack/Tailgate
- BODY EXTERNAL ELECTRICAL Blinkers/Headlights/IPF Harness/Lens/Tail light
- BODY INTERIOR ELECTRICAL Dash Gauges/Light/Speed Cable/Switches
- BODY EXTERIOR Hinges/Latches/Locks/Rubber/Seals/Wiper
- BODY INTERIOR Airconditioner/Crank/Dash/Latch/Regulator/Seat/Seatbelts
- BODY REPAIR Aluminum Body Parts/Body Mounts/Half Doors
- BRAKES AND PARKING BRAKE Booster/Cable/Caliper/Master Cyl/Pads/Rotor/Shoes
- CLUTCH Clutch Components/Kits/Master Cyl/Slave Cyl
- COOLING Clutch/Belt/Fan/Hoses/Radiator/Water Pump
- DIFFERENTIAL ARB Locker/Compressor/Gears/Lock Right
- ENGINE ELECTRICAL Alternator/Belt/Distributor/Sender/Starter/Tune-up
- ENGINE HARD PARTS Gaskets/Motor Mounts/Oil Pan/Pump/Seals/Valve
- ENGINE PERFORMANCE Weber/Airfilter/Performance Distributor/Header/Headplugs/Tune-up
- FUEL 38 Weber/Air Filter/Fuel Filter/Pump/Tank
- IPF LIGHTING Headlights/Off-Road Lights
- SERVICE MANUALS AND TOYS
- STEERING, TPI POWER STEERING KIT
- STEERING OEM Belt/Center Arm/Pump/Stabilizer/Tie Rod Kits
- SUSPENSION & LIFTS Shackle/Shock/Spring/Stabilizer/U-Bolt
- TRANSMISSION & TRANSFERCASE HARD PARTS Gaskets/Seals/Overhaul Kits/5 Speed
- TRANSMISSION & TRANSFERCASE LEVERS
- WINCH AND RECOVERY EQUIPMENT
- CRUISER PICTURES ON THE TRAIL
- SHIPPING, RETURNS, WARRANTIES, DEFECTS AND ALL THAT JAZZ